Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Capitol One Bowl

          My dad and I headed out to Orlando on New Year's Day for the Capitol One Bowl. It was so much fun! I usually do not get into bowl week that much because most team's are playing a team that has no connection with them. I mean it is rare a team plays a team they hate. I have no hard feelings towards Nebraska at all. I honestly did not know what would happen. South Carolina and Nebraska's stats were almost equal. The game was a blast! I only took three pictures because I was having so much fun.

Trophy Presentation. Coach Spurrier said this was his favorite game since becoming the Coach at USC. I still believe the Alabama game from 2010 was the best game. But, Spurrier said this team has come so far from losing our Quarterback and losing Marcus Lattimore. History was made. This is the first time USC has had 11 wins in a season

Before the game

Scoreboard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment