Tuesday, December 13, 2011

THE SWAMP

          I mentioned in a previous post that I had an opportunity to visit Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at the University of Florida. I spent my last day of Spring Break during my senior year of High School in Gainesville. The main goal of visiting Gainesville was to visit the University of Florida campus. 


      My group and I started our day by eating lunch at a restaurant called "The Swamp." I highly recommend this restaurant if you are ever visiting Gainesville. It is right across the street from the stadium
Inside of The Swamp

My friends--Anna, Danielle, and Me at The Swamp

  After we finished eating, we headed over to Ben Hill Griffin. It was an amazing experience to be able to visit here. I thought I would post a few pictures of my experience.













No comments:

Post a Comment