Friday, November 25, 2011

#1 vs. #3

          I just finished watching the game between University of Arkansas Razorbacks and Louisiana State University Tigers. The first half looked like a typical game between not only SEC teams, but between #1 and #3. Arkansas took a quick 14-0 lead, but before the half was over the score was 21-14 in favor of LSU. I was away from my TV for most of the second half, but I kept getting updates on my phone from the game. It seemed like I received an update every few minutes alerting me LSU had scored a touchdown. The final score ended up being LSU-41 Arkansas-17. LSU sealed up the SEC West after this victory. They will be heading to Atlanta to take on Georgia from the SEC East in the SEC Championship. Of course I will be pulling for UGA to bring home the title for the East!
          The game ball clearly goes to #7 for LSU Tyrann Mathieu. He's nicknamed the "honey badger" because he is such a beast on defense. He looked like a beast while returning a pick-6 late in the game. 

          I would like to close this blog post by asking everyone to remember the Arkansas family in your prayers. They suffered a tremendous loss last weekend in the death of Tight End Garrett Uekman. I have to give props to Arkansas for fighting in such a hard game after suffering such a loss last weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment